Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Favorite

So you're probably tired of seeing these bags, and I wasn't going to post any more of them... BUT this one turned out to be one of my favorite combinations yet. So, this one is just for me I guess.

I've been very busy trying to organize a permanent craft/sewing space for myself in our unfinished basement. Not pretty, but hopefully functional so I'll have more time to work on projects and will spend less time pulling things out and then putting them away again so we can use our dining room table.

I've also done a number of "repeat" projects like this bag... more swaddle socks, baby burpies... that I haven't posted about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love this bag!!! My name is Melissa so of course the m is perfect. But the brown and blue combo is soo pretty! The lower case m is cute. Thanks for sharing! Now I gotta make me one of those!!

Val said...

This bag rocks!!!! The colors totally speak to me. = )))